- scavenger hunt – look under the car seats, sofa cushions, raid grandma’s purse (with permission, of course!), dad’s jar in his closet!
- art gallery – children’s artwork sale to go toward filling their bowls
- matching gift challenge – ask someone to match dollar for dollar what you collect
- take your bowl on the road – sit it in the cup holder & put all of your extra change in it after every purchase
- take your bowl to work or send it to work for the day and ask co-workers to empty their pockets to help you feed orphans
- children are great entrepreneurs – lemonade stands, yardsales, bake sale, etc.
- skip a family dinner out once a week and put that $ in your bowl
- carry your bowl around for a day, when people ask what it is…tell them answers are $1 each then get as many people to fold a dollar bill and shove it in your bowl.
- put your bowl in your locker and announce a “locker change day”, inviting your friends to throw change in there in between classes!
- go boys vs girls in your group or a challenge at work – some fun competition always raises more yum!
Send your creative ideas, we’ll post and share with others!